In our last chapter, Louis Reid read about another asylum, The Circle Asylum and found out that it is a high security asylum. Viviana Painter, who is insane herself and the Art Therapy Instructor for both the Happy Hollow Asylum and The Circle Asylum, is in charge. He finds out that the residents of this high security asylum will be meeting for Art Therapy at the Happy Hollow Asylum. Louis is worried about this. He continues to read the other files.
Author’s Notes: The following files are the bios that everyone submitted for their sim. I had a third party person (aka my husband) randomly draw names out of a hat and select which sims would live in which house. Other than the insane trait, which everyone has, the next most popular trait is the kleptomaniac trait, with 4 sims having this trait! Oh my word, bolt the valuables down!
~ MEET THE RESIDENTS OF HAPPY HOLLOW ASYLUM ~
Krysta Dickerson ~ Created by EuphorialQueen
- Aspiration: Outdoor Enthusiast ~ Traits: insane, loves outdoors, geek
- A notepad of pictures inscribed with the name Krysta inside the front cover. That was all she had to go by to trying to remember her past. The person in the pictures did look like her so she must be Krysta … right?
Rocky Kowaltzski ~ Created by vanpelt81
- Aspiration: Chief of Mischief ~ Traits: insane, childish, goofball
- Rocky Kowaltzski looks like a caveman, walks like a caveman, and has the stench of one. He also has the IQ of a particularly stupid one too. If these traits weren’t enough for people to try to avoid the missing link that is Rocky Kowaltzski, he makes up for it by being an escaped mental patient who believes that giant cheeseburgers are trying to eat him.
Midge Neverest ~ Created by karababy52
- Aspiration: The Curator ~ Traits: insane, kleptomaniac, snob
- Midge has explored jungles & ruins worldwide and acquired many treasures from her adventures. Chief among these the feather she wears in her cap she swears comes from a rare, exotic parrot. Most believe it’s really from a cardinal, but only she knows the truth. The HUGE black diamond that never leaves her finger is very real though. She says it’s from a dig site in Peru. In reality she probably stole it from a museum. She’s quite insane, nevertheless, she’s a very skilled archaeologist… maybe?
- By the way, her last name describes her personality perfectly. Midge never rests, she’s always off on some mission to collect more loot. Classmates nicknamed her the “Energizer Bunny” as a result. Unfortunately, Midge took it wrong when she heard someone whispering about it and thought they were being cruel about her buck teeth.
- She’s thought about using some of her spoils (or five finger discounts) to have a dentist fix that, but never bothered. She’s just too busy to take the time to bother with it. Besides, she’s high class and loaded, they’re probably all working at McDonald’s or digging ditches. They’re all beneath the nose she holds high in the air and not worth getting upset about or changing anything about herself for them! Hmpft, the very idea!
- Midge rarely wears make-up everyday, only for special occasions. She’s very fit from being so active. And as mentioned in her profile, she always wears her black diamond ring and wouldn’t be caught dead without her pearl earrings. A lady might be required to wear camo and boots (very cute, high heeled ones are a must in her eyes) in the jungle to blend in and avoid attracting wild animals that might think she’s a tasty snack, but that doesn’t mean she can’t look elegant too, right? Combat boots are just so low class dahling!
Veta Ramey ~ Created by superkyle221
- Aspiration: Party Animal ~ Traits: Squeamish, Perfectionist
- Veta Ramey does what she wants, and most of what she wants to do is wear her nightgown all the time, and occasionally run around barefoot. She remembers being locked up. She doesn’t remember why. She doesn’t remember anything about her life outside the bars… but every now and then she thinks of a nice, cleansing fire, clearing up all the disgusting things and making everything nice and peaceful and perfect once again…
Randall Sharpe ~ Created by NextTrickAnvils
- Aspiration: Party Animal ~ Traits: insane, hot headed, bro
- Randall was far from the best student of Simcity University. He did well enough to graduate but that was not why his name was recognized by the entire student body. The reason for that, was the parties he threw (also his nasty temper but mostly the parties.) Whether it was a birthday party, costume party, or even just a weenie roast, Randall was the ultimate host. At his graduation party, Randall announced that he would “keep the party going” and even “bring it around the world.” Which is how he found himself on that fateful flight to Salvadorada. He now no longer remembers anything before the crash besides some vague idea of “giving everyone a good time.”
Sonny Sopranoski ~ Created by LegacySims2017
- Aspiration: Public Enemy ~ Traits: insane, kleptomaniac, evil
- Sonny is the protege of infamous Tony Corleonesi. He looks up to Tony in hopes to one day be like him. He is fresh behind the ears in the criminal industry by doing odd jobs of beating people up and stealing anything worth making money off of. He has a low fashion sense. He likes solid colors of any kind. On the outside, he has his pretty looks and charm. On the inside, he’s a devious young man set out to be the next Tony Corleonesi.
- On his latest job, Sonny was sent undercover as a tourist to Selvadorada. He was missioned to bring back anything valuable that could be sold at high value. It was said Selvadorada carried many treasures. Sonny was on a charter (assuming) plane with nine others.
- But something went wrong with the plane and it crashed within the jungles of Selvadorada. He was lucky to survive the crash. Two didn’t make it and the others end up wandering the jungle to find a way out. However, Sonny couldn’t remember anything. Not even his name. Can he remember who he is and what he does? Only time will tell if he can… Survive The Insanity!
Deirdre Tique ~ Created by Darkuromaru
- Aspiration: Musical Genius ~ Traits: insane, gloomy, squeamish
- Deirdre Tique beliefs herself to be the offspring of a vampire and a banshee… and acts accordingly. She is very old fashioned, avoids the sun, claims to only suck blood and souls and life from others to survive (while she is clearly eating a sandwich and drinking a juice) wails and weeps and ‘foretells’ the death of others. She is very gloomy and seems very mystic, seeming to know all the answers … but is just as confused and delusional, if not more as everybody around her. Or is she? Maybe some of her jabbering hold the truth and clouded behind her craze she knows more what is happening than you imagine?
- In her free time Deirdre Miss Tique likes to write fiction and compose music. maybe it is something she has done before, in another life?_______________________________________________________________________________________
~ MEET THE RESIDENTS OF THE CIRCLE ASYLUM ~
Sunny Cloud ~ Created by bmit04
- Aspiration: Friend of the World ~ Traits: insane, loves outdoors, self-assured
- Sunny was raised by wealthy very successful parents who barely had time to spend with her growing up. Her parents couldn’t seem to keep a nanny for her either, going thru 50 new ones and she suspected that her parents were very difficult to work for. It definitely had nothing to do with her, although she heard whisperings otherwise between the other household staff.
- Sunny finished school, barely and decided to travel the world. Her goal was to live out of her backpack and meet as many people as she could along the way. Her parents were appalled, although somewhat relieved it seemed. But in a last ditch effort to fix their daughter of her “strange behaviour” they sent her off to an asylum to correct her people pleasing ways and her insanity. What insanity, she would scream at them. I’m normal, you are the ones that are all insane.
Barbie Doll ~ Created by Onyeka001
- Aspiration: Party Animal ~ Traits: insane, romantic, jealous
- Barbie never really felt in control of her own life. It was always as if someone else was making all the decisions for her; like what to wear and how many tea parties to attend in a day. She had a boyfriend named Ken but apparently he disappeared (on the day he was to marry Barbie!) during a mission with the famous G.I. Joe never to be seen again. The lack of control and the loss of her boyfriend has left Barbie feeling a bit besides herself lately.
- Barbie was determined to get Ken back so she went to the jungle to find him She wasn’t 100% sure he had really vanished – she was in fact rather certain that he and G.I. Joe were having an affair.
- Barbie does not have a single piece of adventure gear – Pink skirts and high heels will have to do (and it does make her look quite stunning). She even brought her wedding dress – because once she finds Ken he’s not getting away again!
On a side note – Barbie likes to party. All the time – I guess all those tea parties rubbed off on her somehow.
Toby Hoyt ~ Created by Lisabee2
- Aspiration: Angling Ace ~ Traits: insane, kleptomaniac, clumsy
- Toby has been contacted by the Lizardmen who told him he has been chosen and to wait because they would be back for him. Toby is fearful that the government will discover his secret & brainwash him until he betrays his scaly green friends. He has donned a protective hat to keep his brain from being probed. He knows that there are government agents in disguise all around him. He uses his magical glasses to help identify those imposters.
Hannibal Lecter ~ Created by Styxxiax
- Aspiration: Renaissance Sim ~ Traits: insane, glutton, gloomy
- After fleeing from jail, Dr. Lecter spends his time in Brindleton Bay, enjoying the good views and the freshness of the meat … but Clarice has followed his trail and finally manages to stop him, however, she doesn’t want him to return to jail, and will fight for him to be accepted in the insane asylum.
- Author’s Note: Hannibal was impersonating a doctor in the Mistaken Identity chapter.
Mowgli The Mancub ~ Created by Charlii-Mai
- Aspiration: Jungle Explorer ~ Traits: insane, loves outdoors, slob
- “Look for the bare necessities those simple bare necessities forget about your worries and your strife” The young man opens his eyes and glances around the room.
“Help me Baloo, Bagheera How did I get in the man village? Noooo Nooo the jungle is my home!”
- Having no other memory other than that of living in the jungle with the animals as his family Mowgli (Last name unknown) as he is known has woken and is convinced his memories are real. Who knows if he’s right or if its a side effect of memory loss combined with a vivid imagination and memories of his favourite story as a child only time will tell.
Erik Sigmundsson ~ Created by Munter_Bacon
- Aspiration: The Curator ~ Traits: insane, hot headed, kleptomaniac
- Erik claims to have come from another world, one filled with Elves, Orcs and Magic, one where dragons soar through the skies and the dead come back to life. He claims that we are all “Milk Drinkers” and that he must return to the Dwumuner (I probably misheard him there) ruins so he can return to his world. The only ruins that we found him in were the ones in the jungle, along with the others.
Finn Wright ~ Created by Xantheanmar
- Aspiration: Friend of the Animals ~ Traits: insane, unflirty, childish
- Finn Wright is an adventurer. He’s got the best success rate of any at getting through deadly temples. Some call it luck, some call it skill – he calls it the help of his trusty animal companions, plus the voice of the Watcher in his ear guiding him. Unfortunately, not everyone is convinced that the Watcher is real, let alone that they would talk to someone like Finn – and Finn’s insistence on supernatural assistance may have gotten him into hot water this time.
~ Who Will Survive The Insanity? ~